Forum

Albs only Pve?  

RSS

Pampix
(@pampix)
14/05/2018 11:45 am  

Albion is the allways most overpopulated realm and no one is  out of frontiers... Sad realm

ReplyQuote
jothaxeen
(@jothaxeen)
Eminent Member
14/05/2018 3:19 pm  

We have been told many times that the 10+ chars that are on in alb during our time are working on getting characters setup for PVP. Not sure if it's that or if they just aren't as active at the time we play. Based on the count and only really caly coming out sometimes our time...it seems like they aren't fully ready yet.

ReplyQuote
jothaxeen
(@jothaxeen)
Eminent Member
14/05/2018 3:25 pm  

It could also be like Caly said on another post, that the albs are deterred from coming out because they mostly need keeps to help be viable at the moment. Not sure if they run different group setups like we do for different purposes, bit maybe they don't have that ability at the moment. When they come on, if they have no keeps and they mostly have keep def chars, not much of a point to be in NF.

ReplyQuote
Pampix
(@pampix)
14/05/2018 7:24 pm  

Well the albs only pve and the hibs solo can do 2vs1 or 3v1 and 90% time vs me.. or play stealths and run away dodging any fight that is how the poor action is getting killed too

ReplyQuote
jothaxeen
(@jothaxeen)
Eminent Member
14/05/2018 7:34 pm  

What is your main pampix? We were running two casters and a bard on friday and 3 mids rolled us hard. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Splashy
(@splashy)
14/05/2018 7:38 pm  

We have seriously considered running bard & MoS 5 ranger to deter stealthers. As far as I'm concerned there is no place for them on a server this low populations. I get people like to play them, but I don't feel bad killing them because they are just detracting for group focus PvP.

As far as 2vs1 and 3vs1,  I can see how that sucks to get rolled, but I don't think discouraging people from grouping is a good thing. The best thing to do in that situation is find another player and join up or go for defense of a keep/tower. 

If hib gets over populated we will come over to mid and run with you 😀

ReplyQuote
Pampix
(@pampix)
15/05/2018 12:26 am  

Naomi (valk)

ReplyQuote
jothaxeen
(@jothaxeen)
Eminent Member
15/05/2018 12:33 am  

Yeah you were one of the three mids that rolled us...a valk against a caster and a support is possibly tough, but the 3 man you guys had was really tough...we we're trying to come up with a better three man to take you on but our best options was trying an extend group...you saw how that worked...lol

Edited: 2 weeks  ago

ReplyQuote
Caly
 Caly
(@caly)
Eminent Member
15/05/2018 1:38 am  
Posted by: jothaxeen

We have been told many times that the 10+ chars that are on in alb during our time are working on getting characters setup for PVP. Not sure if it's that or if they just aren't as active at the time we play. Based on the count and only really caly coming out sometimes our time...it seems like they aren't fully ready yet.

The problem is, that it's always different/new people who are working on getting their characters set up. Just when I expect them to be ready for RvR (having some artis, maybe MLs, maybe even temped), they disappear! There was even a guild of 4-5 people who worked on getting a group ready - and they disappeared over night, never to be heard of again. Many players tell me how awesome this server is and how motivated they are.... Gone. I do make sure to integrate them: some of them became guild members of me, we did start an alliance of German guilds for easier communication (not everyone is comfortable with English) and I often take lowbies along if raiding something. I stopped counting long ago how many people I saw coming and leaving by now... 🙁

ReplyQuote
jothaxeen
(@jothaxeen)
Eminent Member
15/05/2018 1:51 am  

Yeah...that would be very disheartening...but there seems to be decent mids and hibs raiding and rvring just fine. It seems alb is having some issues. 

My worry is that if we stop raiding and doing what we are doing...then there is no point for us to stay either. We have been trying to fight people but if they don't come out...it's out of our control. I'm glad you are voicing your concerns but I don't really see how us leaving your keeps helps your situation...you are still the solo person helping level people that seem to quit anyway. Like I said in PM, we had some fights with crali and he kept off us off a keep for some time...I'd think a decent caster or two could defend a keep, maybe I'm wrong but you on hakuna took us out one day to the point we tried to go between keeps to hit you open field. Was fun but we couldn't take a keep with you in it. Isn't that the point of rvr...?

And we would prefer the defenders...but once again...we can't make you come out but if you don't come out...only option we have is to take keeps.

We will mess with mid for awhile. See if that helps your situation.

ReplyQuote
Caly
 Caly
(@caly)
Eminent Member
15/05/2018 3:48 am  

I never told you to stop raiding. I told you for like a trillion times now to consider leaving SOMETHING to your enemy and not always raiding everything there is until there's nothing left for them for the only sake of a few RPs. But as always you don't get my point. 🙁

Why would I care to retake all those keeps and towers if I know you'll take all of them away the next night anyway? It's a huge waste of time then.

ReplyQuote
Pampix
(@pampix)
16/05/2018 3:11 pm  

@caly now cry me a foking river again albs cant do rvr cuz no have relics or ports and atm i try to fight solo vs albs out and they run all the time again trying to 4v1 PATHETIC ENJOY HAVING FUN VS HIBS doing PVE KEEPS i done with this server no is about the short population is about the SHORT population and how lame is the people in that server

ReplyQuote
Crali
(@crali)
Eminent Member
16/05/2018 3:46 pm  

like i told u ingame, i dont know u, and also when i was fighting u 1 vs 1 u trying to kite me into water so stfu about lame ppls, or trash ppls or that u are killing everyone solo 😀 because u never met me before. And caly herself got nothing to do with that, i asked in broad if some ppls wanna retake keeps and towers for some action, what are u expecting if u go solo into the raiding grp ? and also i becking u into me to fight and u start disease and dot 😀 thats how u can 1 vs 1 ye, pure skill like u are calling it.

now u can go b to liveservers and pay ur money for it 🙂

ReplyQuote
Caly
 Caly
(@caly)
Eminent Member
16/05/2018 4:32 pm  

Uh, a ragequit because you were outnumbered? I'm really not sure what you expect me to say... I thought you hated people who ragequit. However, thanks a lot for your support with leveling, I honestly appreciated it. Will do my best to pay it forward.

Edited: 1 week  ago

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed.