Forum

ML10 cloak skin  

RSS

labra
(@labra)
Eminent Member
16/05/2018 11:19 pm  

Hi

I noticed 2 differents skins on ML10 cloaks.

The first one is the regular Aerus skin. I got it on the cloak of heroes.

The second one is a white/clear base with stars. I got it on the cloak of the outrider (stealth cloak).

Is there a "star skin" of the heroes cloak?

ReplyQuote
labra
(@labra)
Eminent Member
16/05/2018 11:20 pm  

I'd add that melee cloak (cloak of heroes) has 2% melee weapon speed when dropped and 4% when bought with bp in hall of heroes, not sure if intended

ReplyQuote
elcotek
(@elcotek)
Member Admin
25/05/2018 11:45 am  

The droped version cloak of heroes have now right 4% melee speed.

Thank you!

Wer meint Reichtum macht glücklich ist ein armer Mensch:)

ReplyQuote
May
 May
(@may)
Eminent Member
04/06/2018 5:59 pm  

That's a good thing, DAOC has always been rich in improvement.

It still allows us to readjust our SC or redo lots of calculations of a new good SC to our tastes and our needs with more suitable uses etc.

Really, there is no real good SC because it all depends solely on our way of playing its class and therefore allows to put its personal needs in its SC.

DAOC has always had this power 🙂

He never dies. It's a great game.

Sincere thanks to you schmitte for your excellent work of the server and your updates.

Friendly
May

La vie c'est comme une boîte de chocolat, on ne sait jamais sur quoi on va tomber. 😀
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ReplyQuote
labra
(@labra)
Eminent Member
04/06/2018 7:03 pm  

So true!

Some play with skins pre-requisite too.

I'm one of them, always willing to have that fancy cloak, that perfect hair, that shinysblade, even in the deep end of a fight :p

ReplyQuote
May
 May
(@may)
Eminent Member
05/06/2018 6:47 pm  

😀

I haven't yet to find an hallowen hat with the little pink knot on it or a blinking belt. Maybe someday I'll have this happiness lol

I'm joking :p

But I admit that I am also quite disappointed with the skins of some good items that deserve better in appearance like for example too the cloak Legerdemain.

A good Cloak lvl 49-51 should always be with an elegant skin. Because the character we play will wear it for hours, months a few years in RvR and it's really shame to have to use /cloak off to hide the horror that spoil the beauty of the character.
That's my opinion.

May

La vie c'est comme une boîte de chocolat, on ne sait jamais sur quoi on va tomber. 😀
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Caly
 Caly
(@caly)
Trusted Member
05/06/2018 11:59 pm  

We don't need more skins for lvl 50 cloaks, we need less! So our pretty guild emblems don't get ruined by them. 😉

ReplyQuote
May
 May
(@may)
Eminent Member
07/06/2018 8:27 pm  

It's true too 😉

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed.