Forum

Problem in Darknessfalls (lvl 48) quest Midgard  

RSS

Pampix
(@pampix)
07/05/2018 5:13 pm  

Step1: look around the dungeon to find Belitathan . 

Well i try to found it for like 1 hour + and dont found it the quest information is pretty annoying.

ReplyQuote
Caly
 Caly
(@caly)
Trusted Member
08/05/2018 12:21 am  

temp

I just looked it up ingame, this should show how to find it from Mid side. (It's downstairs)

ReplyQuote
Pampix
(@pampix)
08/05/2018 7:56 am  

Found it ,but with the server population cant be done solo+ buffbot.. so the quest atm is imposible or need checked 🙁 ( also change the Quest info can help other to find that worm ) 

ReplyQuote
Caly
 Caly
(@caly)
Trusted Member
08/05/2018 12:26 pm  

The mob is found where it's described on the internet, I highly doubt liveservers gave more of a description. What would you suggest adding? "turn left and three times right"? A loc? Both doesn't fit for an RPG. On liveservers you had to kill the princes first to even make it spawn.

I think I killed it a while ago with a friend... So maybe someone ingame or here is willing to help. (I'm usually home very late myself)

ReplyQuote
jothaxeen
(@jothaxeen)
Eminent Member
14/05/2018 1:37 am  

We killed it on mid with two tanks and two healers...seemed very easy, I would think a good pve character and a buffbot would be able to do it.

ReplyQuote
jothaxeen
(@jothaxeen)
Eminent Member
14/05/2018 1:37 am  

Sorry...on hib...not mid.

ReplyQuote
Splashy
(@splashy)
14/05/2018 4:08 pm  

Honestly the reward for the quest, at least on Hib, wasn't worth the time it took to run the quest. You would be better off just grinding the exp.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Comments are closed.